MASPRO® Parts engineered to perform.
Whether you’re a contractor servicing one of the largest metalliferous underground mines in Australia, you’re working boxcut and portal establishments or decline, incline and level developments – or you’re an owner-operator with project targets to meet with cable bolting, production drilling, boxhole boring, long hole production and slot raise drilling, you’re going to want parts engineered to suit the harsh mining conditions in Australia.
MASPRO are mining mobile equipment spare parts specialists. Our high-quality products are designed and tested for excellent performance.
Products stocked in our warehouses include:
- Pito assembly / spares, rod changer jaws
- Full range of hydraulic cylinders and live ends
- Horseshoe boom spares, ZR/RA boom parts
- Stinger parts and wear pads – pins and bushes
- Rock drill spares: seal kits, flushing heads, seal housings, etc.
Replacement or after-market spare parts suitable for use with Sandvik underground drills such as:
- Sandvik: DL431, DL421 long hole/production rigs