MASPRO® Parts engineered to perform.
Whether you’re a contractor servicing one of the largest metalliferous underground mines in Australia, you’re working boxcut and portal establishments or decline, incline and level developments – or you’re an owner-operator with project targets to meet with cable bolting, production drilling, boxhole boring, long hole production and slot raise drilling, you’re going to want parts engineered to suit the harsh mining conditions in Australia.
MASPRO are mining mobile equipment spare parts specialists. Our high-quality products are designed and tested for excellent performance.
Products stocked in our warehouses include:
- Replacement spares to suit boom / cradle assembly / carousel
- Full range of hydraulic cylinders and live ends
- Gripper jaws and break-out table assemblies
- Rotation Units/ gearbox spares
Replacement or after-market spare parts suitable for use with Sandvik underground drills such as:
- DU421/DU412 In-the-hole production rigs